Sea Level Rise
- Sea Level Rise and the Coasts (2016)
- Sea Level Rise Calculator
- Military Expert Panel Report on SLR and Defense
- Will your coastal projects hold up to sea level change? (June 2015)
- Shoreline Miles for Each Coastal State & Territory
Regional Sediment Management (RSM) is a program that was developed under an authority in WRDA 1992 to encourage a systems approach to using best management practices for more efficient and effective use of sediments in coastal, estuarine and inland environments.
Below you'll find all the Water Resource Development Acts (WRDA) and the previous bills that were enacted before Congress had a WRDA bill.
WRDA is an authorization bill that supports the nation’s coastal and inland water resources infrastructure.
Before it was WRDA, it was the River and Harbors Act, and between 1954 and 1970 it was also referred to as the Flood Control Act.